Monday, October 21, 2013

Don’t judge a book by its cover


Things are never what they seem to be. That old saying, “ Don’t judge a book by its cover”. 
So, I sit there with sand btwn my toes and the sun beaming its rays onto my fair skin. On the right side of me lying on a towel is a woman with her breasts bare as her friend overlooks my status. I know she’s thinking I want to sneak a photo of her friend’s breasts: however, that was not my intention. 
As I bring my camera up to my eye, I began to scan the beach. Wait, could it be? Hell yeah! I see before me a girl in tats, with a big white flower pinned to the right side of her beach shagged onyx black hair. I zoom in, not that much just a little to feel the scene out, than my shutter closes. 



I couldn’t get a good look so I went in a little closer.  And I got more than I bargained for. My spirit did a full turn around and found a story that I couldn’t wait to document. 




Family, friends, unity of love; is the foundation of a child that brings my soul warmth.  Full attention is on the child. When I saw this, my world was okay.



PRICELESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment